Saturday 4 April 2009

Why oh why

well i thought tonight was the night sit back and relax and try and win some nice easy money playing small cash and sit n goes just not happening I usually play omaha but thought I would go back to playing no limit to try and grind a bankroll, not to worry its back to playing freerolls to make my money dam.

well Its going to be tough but hey life is...

and to finish my perfect day off qpr cant even beat palace.

well It looks like ill be hitting the freerolls on various sites unless I can find a backer, which I think will improve my game as I will play more carefully as im risking other peoples money but hey maybe something for the future.

anyway hope everyone else is grinding good tonight.

Tooner

ps.I have found two sites in which you can recieve free 50 dollar bank roles no deposit if your interested give me a shout

No comments:

Post a Comment